Update: Niantic and Pokemon Go have introduced a new feature called Shadow Raids in Pokemon Go. These Raids will include powerful Shadow Raid Bosses like Shadow Mewtwo and Shiny Shadow Mewtwo. The first appearance of Shadow Raids will be during the Rising Shadow event on May 22, 2023.
In Shadow Raids, Trainers can challenge and capture Shadow Raid Bosses to obtain new Pokemon partners. It is recommended to team up with friends for a better chance of success. Unlike regular Raids, Shadow Raids cannot be joined remotely using Remote Raid Passes, and there won’t be a team bonus for Premier Balls.
During Shadow Raids, Team GO Rocket will place exceptionally strong Shadow Pokemon as Raid Bosses at Gyms. As Trainers battle these three-star and five-star Shadow Raid Bosses, they will become enraged, increasing their attack and defense. Trainers must continue fighting and weakening them to subdue them.
To subdue Shadow Raid Bosses, Trainers can use Purified Gems, which can be created from Shadow Shards. Shadow Shards are mysterious gem pieces that may be dropped by Team GO Rocket. By collecting enough shards and using Professor Willow’s Shard Refiner, Trainers can obtain Purified Gems. These gems can temporarily lower the attack and defense of an enraged Shadow Raid Boss, providing an advantage in battle. Multiple Purified Gems can be used simultaneously to stack their effects. If enough Purified Gems are used, the enraged Shadow Raid Boss will return to its non-enraged state, increasing the chances of defeating it.
Previously, Niantic and Pokemon Go intercepted Team Go Rocket’s communications, indicating their plans to take over the Pokemon Go world. This led to the anticipation of a Team Go Rocket event, potentially related to the new Shadow Raids feature. Content creators had the opportunity to test the Shadow Raids and learn more about how they work.
Here are some details and speculations regarding Shadow Raids:
- Shadow Raids have different levels with increasing difficulties and stronger Shadow Pokemon.
- Participating in Shadow Raids grants additional XP.
- Shadow Raids can be accessed remotely.
- New items called Shadow Gems and Shadow Gem fragments have been introduced.
- Speculations suggest that collecting five Shadow Gem fragments may create a Shadow Gem, similar to the process of obtaining the Mysterious Component and Rocket Radar.
- Shadow Gem fragments can be obtained by defeating and purifying Shadow Pokemon.
- There is a speculation that collecting Shadow Fragments may allow any Pokemon to be turned into a Shadow Pokemon, offering the ability to create our own Shadow Pokemon.
The video revealing more information about Shadow Raids will premiere on May 18, 2023, at 3 PM local time.
We bring out some of the most well-known Pokemon Collection, all of which are available at reasonable costs. Visit our link now if you are interested in the Pokemon Collection
Pokemon Car Floor Mats, Blaziken Car Floor Mats, Anime Car Decoration
Pokemon Car Floor Mats, Bulbasaur Car Floor Mats, Anime Car Decoration
Brock,Team Skull,Pikachu,Professor Samuel Oak,Misty