Here’s a list of the top 10 funniest running gags in Gintama, ranked based on their level of humor and popularity among fans:
- Elizabeth – This is a mysterious character who always wears a giant bird suit and never speaks. Elizabeth appears frequently throughout the series, often in bizarre and humorous situations, and is a fan favorite.
- Katsura’s disguises – The character Katsura frequently wears ridiculous disguises, such as a giant piece of sushi or a strawberry, in his efforts to remain incognito. His disguises often fail spectacularly, resulting in humorous outcomes.
- Sadaharu’s appetite – Sadaharu, a giant dog that belongs to the main characters, has a ravenous appetite and is often seen eating large quantities of food or even inedible objects. His love for food and his humorous antics never fail to amuse viewers.
- Gintoki’s sweet tooth – The protagonist Gintoki has an insatiable sweet tooth and is often seen indulging in sweets and desserts. His love for sugar leads to some hilarious situations, such as when he steals a giant parfait or goes on a sugar rush.
- Catherine’s sadistic behavior – Catherine is a member of the Yorozuya team, but she also has a penchant for inflicting pain on her teammates. Her sadistic tendencies often lead to humorous situations and witty banter.
- Hasegawa’s bad luck – The character Hasegawa is constantly down on his luck, often losing his job or getting into trouble with the law. His misfortune is played for laughs throughout the series.
- The Shogun’s obsession with mayonnaise – The Shogun, a powerful leader in the series, has an unusual obsession with mayonnaise. This odd character trait is often used for humorous effect and is a popular running gag among fans.
- Gin-san’s obsession with JUMP – Gintoki is a huge fan of Shonen Jump magazine and often makes references to it throughout the series. His love for the magazine leads to some hilarious moments, such as when he uses Jump as a bargaining chip or becomes obsessed with a particular manga.
- Okita and Kagura’s rivalry – The characters Okita and Kagura are often at odds with each other, engaging in a heated rivalry that is both humorous and endearing. Their constant bickering and competition provide plenty of laughs throughout the series.
- Kondo’s love for Otae – The character Kondo has a crush on Otae and is constantly trying to win her affections, despite her frequent rejections. His awkward and often unsuccessful attempts at wooing her provide many comedic moments.
We bring out some of the most well-known Gintama collection, all of which are available at reasonable costs. Visit our link now if you are interested in the Gintama collection
Gintama Car Floor Mats, Hijikata Toushirou Mix Manga Style Car Floor Mats, Anime Car Accessories
Gintama Car Floor Mats, Imai Car Floor Mats, Anime Car Accessories
Leukocyte King, Archfiend Tapir, Tae, Ane, Oryou, Hanko