Top 10 best parents in Naruto and Boruto, ranked in no particular order:
- Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga: Naruto and Hinata are shown to be loving and supportive parents to their children, Boruto and Himawari. Naruto is also a great father figure to other characters, such as Konohamaru and Kawaki.
- Shikamaru Nara and Temari: Although not shown as much in the series, Shikamaru and Temari are known to be great parents to their son, Shikadai. They both teach him important life lessons and provide him with guidance.
- Sai and Ino Yamanaka: Sai and Ino are shown to be caring and attentive parents to their son, Inojin. They both encourage him to pursue his passions and provide him with emotional support.
- Asuma Sarutobi and Kurenai Yuhi: Although Asuma passed away before his child was born, Kurenai did an excellent job raising their daughter, Mirai. She instilled in her the values and teachings that Asuma had passed on to her.
- Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno: Although Sasuke’s absence during Boruto’s childhood is a point of contention, he and Sakura are shown to be supportive and loving parents to their daughter, Sarada.
- Jiraiya and Tsunade: Although they were not biological parents to any characters in the series, Jiraiya and Tsunade acted as parental figures to Naruto. They both taught him important life lessons and provided him with guidance.
- Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki: Although they both passed away before Naruto was able to fully know them, Minato and Kushina left a lasting impression on their son. Their love and sacrifice for their child is a testament to their great parenting.
- Choji Akimichi and Karui: Although not shown as much in the series, Choji and Karui are known to be great parents to their daughter, Chocho. They both provide her with emotional support and encourage her to be confident in herself.
- Rock Lee and Tenten: Although not shown as parents in the series, it is mentioned that Rock Lee and Tenten are married and have a child together. They are likely to be great parents, as they both value hard work and perseverance.
- Gaara: Although not a parent in the traditional sense, Gaara takes on the role of adoptive father to Shinki, Yodo, and Araya. He provides them with guidance and support, teaching them important life lessons and helping them to grow as individuals.
We bring out some of the most well-known Naruto collection, all of which are available at reasonable costs. Visit our link now if you are interested in the Naruto collection
Naruto Car Floor Mats, Kakashi Hatake Japanese Style Car Floor Mats, Naruto Car Accessories
Naruto Car Floor Mats, Kakashi x Obito Car Floor Mats, Naruto Anime Car Accessories
Gaara, Butsuma, Izuna, Deidara, sakura, Rock Lee